This year’s Hospitality Assured Awards and Dinner in conjunction with The Institute of Hospitality will be a prestigious event that is being held at the fabulous Waldorf Hotel, London on Monday 10th June, so get your submissions in now for the Team of the Year Award!
This is your opportunity to recognise and celebrate the achievements of your team and to network with like-minded people committed to excellence and winning awards. The benefits of entering and winning awards can improve business performance and is a valuable marketing strategy. This year we are presenting three new awards for Excellence in; Leadership, Sustainability and Employee Engagement. These recognise amazing achievements in these important areas especially during these challenging times. These awards will be decided by the last assessment scores of the relevant criteria from all our accredited organisations; so five awards will be determined on scores alone. For the first time we will also be celebrating and recognising our new Premier accredited organisations. We look forward to receiving and reading your submissions for the Team of the Year Award (here are some top tips to help).
The summary of Awards are as follows:
1. Best newcomer – The highest scoring newly accredited organisation
2. Most improved score – The organisation with the most improved overall score
3. Excellence in Leadership – The highest score for aspects of leadership
4. Excellence in Sustainability – The highest score relating to environmental, social and economic practices
5. Excellence in Employee Engagement – The highest score related to creating a positive environment where people care and know they are making a difference
6. Team of the Year – for a team/organisation that have applied the standard in an innovative way, demonstrating their commitment to Excellence, Collaboration and Making a Difference.
To enter, please describe in no more than 500 words why you believe that your nomination deserves the award. We need your submissions by Friday 3rd May at 9am!
Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, finalists will be notified by Friday 17th May.
Book a place for the Awards Dinner here – book early to avoid disappointment and to get the Early Bird rate. The IoH Membership rate applies for the Hospitality Assured Community.